Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 7, 2012

self destruction




I keep pondering about this stupendous thought and the memories linger on for a longer time. Opinions keep changing, so do priorities. Experience of my near and dear ones have taught me to stop blabbering about all beautiful things life has given me but I never forget, I am just a human and as human as I can be, not an angel nor a saint. I love the essence of life and all miseries it makes me drink, because in the end it makes me realise, it's worth it.

What’s so much to fuss about a happy life? Because I do believe that Happiness is a choice, a conscious one that decides what you really need in your life.

A sadist finds immense pleasure in hurting someone. But Isn't he a happy individual free of guilt? So, does that mean guilty feelings play an important role in deciding your happiness? yes, of course!!

You can't be happy and feel guilty at the same time. And if someone says yes, well they are faking it!

But why is this feeling so powerful??It’s so powerful that it even takes control of your mind and your heart. Self destruction is the worst sin anyone can commit. It’s even worse than suicide. Because when you commit suicide and if it’s a success ;-) tada, you are gone, you are dead. No need to go through life's turmoil again. But self destruction, i.e., destroying your mind completely, is worse than dying. Your body will be the only thing that will be alive.

Fear factor is the only thing responsible for making you feel guilty.
Living without fear is out of choice or may be, more V for Vendettas should be born to take away our fears...

No comments:

Post a Comment