Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Random musings

This is my first post on random thoughts and what more can I think of than the random est of thoughts that's gushing out from my mind right now.

I have been thinking a lot about life and all things alike..Well ha ha..Christmas has come and gone .a million happy new years escaped my life without bidding goodbyes..
Ahem..I need justice..Justice for all the fun I missed.All the lovely precious moments that I could have had.Well, there's a saying right..Time and Tide waits for no man..Well ,it waits for no woman either..

I want to feel humor in everything I see..Well ..people do take you seriously right ;) so I have to carefully deliver the jokes.. mind you,its a small world out there,waiting to gulp you down unless you escape from those vicious claws ..

live and let live and peace be with you... and with this I am off to sleep :)

more random thoughts on the way for better tomorrows...



No comments:

Post a Comment